Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
buyorsell888

Photos

buyorsell888
15 years ago

Thought you might like to see some of my Daffodils and Narcissus. These photos were taken over several years, they aren't all from this year. We are behind this year and many aren't blooming yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Daffodil photos

Comments (6)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

My such lovelies! Thanks for sharing.

One thing though...what you have listed as Orangery is wrong. Orangery is a split cup, not a double. I have never seen the one you have listed as Orangery, though it is very lovely all the same.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Orangery at American Meadows.

• hurlee
    15 years ago

sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing! You have quite a collection, spring must be gorgeous at your house. What is your favorite mini? I love the minis.

:)

Jody

• buyorsell888
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'll check on that Orangery, thanks. It was either tagged Orangery or I mixed them up. Did you see Orangery at all in the pictures? I have a tag for it.

I love the minis because the rain doesn't smash them as much except for Rip Van Winkle. I really loved Katie Heath when I found her potted at a local garden center but she hasn't done very well for me. I expected little the second year after planting from pots but this is the third year and I don't even have many leaves let alone buds. Ditto Kaydee and Toto. I divided that clump of Jack Snipe and don't see a single one after having them for years.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

It was either tagged Orangery or I mixed them up. Did you see Orangery at all in the pictures?
    There are no Orangery pics in your collection, so my guess is that it was incorrectly named when it was sent to you.

Here is my Orangery, which is like the link above I posted.
    {{gwi:12062}}

Here is Orangery at daffseek.

Sue

• katob Z6ish, NE Pa
    15 years ago

Hi buyorsell,
    Nice pictures, thanks for the tour. You have a good eye for color and I like the combinations you came up with for the daffs.

I also like the minis. This is the first year I have a few and they are cheerful and early.

• buyorsell888
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you.