Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos

Posted by buyorsell888 Zone 8 Portland OR (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 1, 09 at 13:18

Thought you might like to see some of my Daffodils and Narcissus. These photos were taken over several years, they aren't all from this year. We are behind this year and many aren't blooming yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Daffodil photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos

My such lovelies! Thanks for sharing.

One thing though...what you have listed as Orangery is wrong. Orangery is a split cup, not a double. I have never seen the one you have listed as Orangery, though it is very lovely all the same.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Orangery at American Meadows.

o

sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing! You have quite a collection, spring must be gorgeous at your house. What is your favorite mini? I love the minis.

:)

Jody

o

I'll check on that Orangery, thanks. It was either tagged Orangery or I mixed them up. Did you see Orangery at all in the pictures? I have a tag for it.

I love the minis because the rain doesn't smash them as much except for Rip Van Winkle. I really loved Katie Heath when I found her potted at a local garden center but she hasn't done very well for me. I expected little the second year after planting from pots but this is the third year and I don't even have many leaves let alone buds. Ditto Kaydee and Toto. I divided that clump of Jack Snipe and don't see a single one after having them for years.

o

It was either tagged Orangery or I mixed them up. Did you see Orangery at all in the pictures?
There are no Orangery pics in your collection, so my guess is that it was incorrectly named when it was sent to you.

Here is my Orangery, which is like the link above I posted.
Orangery

Here is Orangery at daffseek.

Sue

o

Hi buyorsell,
Nice pictures, thanks for the tour. You have a good eye for color and I like the combinations you came up with for the daffs.

I also like the minis. This is the first year I have a few and they are cheerful and early.

o

Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here