Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Bulbs blooming around the Garden

Your bulbs look just beautiful Rita! I always love pics from your garden!
Joann

o

looks great, so much springtime color! I see you have a little grass left in the strip along the street... I bet you could still slip a few daffodils in there! Otherwise things look pretty full, thanks for the pictures.

o

Not my property over there in the grass strip on the other side of the sidewalk.

o

Wow, I'm envious of your tulips. Beautiful. I can't do that, in my yard, that would just be an all you can eat buffet for the herbivores. Stupid, stupid Bambi!

o

Beautiful :-) Amazing how there's no fence and the passers by don't pick / vandalize the plantings. Would be impossible where I live. Forsythia in flower, blue skies - you lucky people.

I was first stuck in a dry spell and now in a rainspell, the spireas finally leafed out yesterday, but there's no sight of flowers other than scillas, crocuses and hyacinths. First tulips opened merely here and there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here