Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daffodil Pictures

Posted by hydrangeasnohio z5b (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 6, 10 at 22:30

Just wanted to share some of my pictures from around my yard!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daffodil Pictures

Wow your Daffodils are so pretty! I also see you have bushes in full leaf! I hope you don't mind if I post some pictures as well, I was going to make a post anyway but this is much better.

Photobucket

Daffodils are nearly in full bloom here in Wisconsin too! everything is leafing out, our Weeping Willow trees has leaves all over it! These Daffodils are along the south side of my house, the ones in my main garden have started to open, but are not fully open yet.

Photobucket
Here are some unknown yellow ones, and Ice Follie Daffodils, These yellow ones survived this past entire winter in a pot partly planted in the ground!

Photobucket
this is a picture showing the entire Daffodil garden on the south side of my house.

once again you have very nice gardens!

o

Gorgeous daffs! Thank you both for sharing.

o

Nice daffodils in both of your yards! I enjoy seeing how people incorporate all kinds of bulbs into their landscapes.

o

Thank you all for your kind words and for sharing pics of your Daffodils also! Hope some more people share their pics!!!

o

Here are some of my daffodils.!!!! I'm in northeast ohio, and our recent 'summer' temperatures have made everything POP!
Cindy
spring flowers 4/10
Sorbet 4/10
Fruit Cup 4/10
Tahiti 4/10
Pineapple Prince 4/10
Mount Hood   4/10

o

dlpsych, can you name the daffs in your first picture? the peachy coloured ones? They look great with the hyacinths of a similar shade.

o

Yes, that's Apricot Whirl, I purchased it from Van Engelen last fall. I can't believe how pretty it is. The hyacinth is Gypsy Queen, the match in color was shocking to me. Certainly gonna order more of the Apricot Whirl.
Cindy

o
RE: Daffodil Pictures error

Yikes!!! I just saw my "Fruit Cup" is mislabeled, that's Cheerfulness, gotta fix that, sorry all.
Cindy

o

WOW WOW WOW WOW That Apricot Whirl is Absolutely Stunning!!!! I also can't belive how perfectly matched the Hyancith are in color!! It is maybe my favorite Daffodil picture I have ever seen!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

o

Wow dlpsych, your Daffodils varities are much more complex then the plain ones I have, Very pretty colors!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here