Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tulip and Cricus Bulbs

Posted by lovesmylily 6 (My Page) on
Sat, May 2, 09 at 23:33

I would like to know what to do with several tulip and crocus plants that my son dug up and brought to me. He had no idea that he shouldn't dig the plants up this time of year. The plants have yellowed and died off but now I am left with several bulbs and dont know if they will be good enough to plant this fall. Someone told me that they will not bloom due to them being dug up right now. Does anyone have any suggestions so I can save these bulbs?
thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tulip and Cricus Bulbs

Sorry... I did mean Crocus bulbs!

o
RE: Tulip and Cricus Bulbs

You can not be sure they will bloom but it is worth trying. If the tulip bulbs measure at least 12cm circumference they will probably bloom. Al

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here