Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another bulb storing question

Posted by hydrojunkie (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 24, 09 at 11:45

I moved into a new house and pulled some bushes and there was some flowering bulbs in front of them. They flowered and I left them until the foilage dried up and fell off. Now I have all these bulbs which I have no idea as to what they are and I want to store them somewhere so I can plant them later(preferrably in the spring but if I have to I could do it in fall, I just need to figure out where to put them). Anyways my question is this something I can do or do I have to replant them right away. If I can store them what would be the best way to store an unidentified bulb? I used the search function but alot of what I saw was related to specific plants so I figured I would go ahead and post a message.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another bulb storing question

Can you describe the bulbs, leaves or blooms? They aren't all treated the same so you will have to give more information if someone is to help you.

Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here