Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Colchicum Lilac Wonder to trade

Posted by flashphoto 5PA (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 6, 14 at 20:50

Hi everyone.
I have huge amounts of Colchicum Lilac Wonder to trade for any ornamental Alliums, or any unusual bulbs. Let me know what you have
Thanks
Vince

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Colchicum Lilac Wonder to trade

Wow...the first time I have ever seen an offer for Colchicum!..thinking furiously here where I can plant them in my garden...lol.

I have several 3- 4 yr. old Allium 'Globmaster'. That means the bulbs are about 1/2 the size of the first yr. purchased bulbs. Will you be interested in trading for them? I also have several Allium cristophii.

Plus, I ordered Allium aflatunense (multiplies), Tulip Pink Impression ( I want to add to the ones I planted 9 yrs. ago), Tulip Ballerina (late bloomer that bridges the gap between other spring bulbs and Allium) that will come this fall. These are way too many bulbs for me, though since my garden is already stuffed with thousands of them. lol If you are interested in any of them, great.

Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here