11 years ago

Saw this on Facebook

10% off

Here is a link that might be useful: Specials

Comments (8)

• buyorsell888
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Moving on down the page since it is over...

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Actually it isn't over as they have been having something new each week on special. I get emails announcing all of the specials.

This week it is Colchicum -25% off.
    There are 42 different daffodil cultivars that are discounted by 10%.

I'll try to remember to post the weekly special after getting the email. It looks like they are using the same link for the different weeks, which makes it nice and handy for us.

• katob Z6ish, NE Pa
    11 years ago

That's funny, I saw this post and thought to myself "let me just check quick and see if the colchicums are on sale"..... And they were! Thanks

But no, I did not buy any. I got a few last year and they really were the biggest healthiest bulbs I ever Planted.... Too bad my care was so crappy that most appear to have died. Won't know for sure until next spring though.

11 years ago

Ok...this weeks new specials

Alliums - the eye-catching ornamental onions
    Anemone blanda and Anemone coronaria
    Chionodoxa...................are all 10% off

Drumroll....Kato_b...the few remaining fall crocus and colchicums left are 50% off

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: This week's specials

• katob Z6ish, NE Pa
    11 years ago

Oooops. You just cost me $45

I broke down Saturday and checked again but most of what I wanted was sold out. So I thought I was good.

But..... There is a big empty spot where my colchicums should be blooming but they're not. I transplanted them last fall and between that and the on again off again winter they did not do well. I dug around and there are a few shrunken bulbs but few blooming. Soooo now I have a couple replacements on their way. Happy again!! And 50% off is a good thing :)

Of course since the originals are still there, I can't plant over them.... And the whole bed is kind of an unknown until leaves come up in spring...... I probably need a new colchicum bed. Hmmmm.

11 years ago

Ok, per their email for this week's specials...

We have some bright and beautiful flowers being offered at 10% off this week:

Fringed Tulips - with their lovely colors and lacey edges
    Viridiflora Tulips - with the popular color 'green' in their flowers
    Parrot Tulips - with thick petal substance helping them to stay in bloom longer than most
    Double Late Tulips - the bright and bold 'peony' tulips that are favorites of so many
    Muscari - nicknamed 'grape hyacinths' - so many colors and bloom times and makes every flower bed more beautiful like 'using the right scarf to make the outfit a winner'; surround your larger flowers with these to make a REAL visual impact!

Here is a link that might be useful: Weekly Specials

11 years ago

Ok, per their email this week.

This week's specials are some of our most popular daffodils and tulips:

Collar daffodils - division 11: this group's 'cup' actually splits in several place and spreads back over part of the petals. Brent has always said this division has some of the best 'focal impact' because its 'face' opens up and looks right at you!

Botanical daffodils - division 13: these are species or as close as we can get to being species, which means that they are Heirloom types and have been around for a very long time. Some are specific to where they'd like to be planted but when happy, they are among the most reliable.

Kaufmanniana tulips: most are early-mid spring bloomers; are normally short with midsized star-shaped blooms like a water lily for the early spring garden; great for rock gardens, too.

Fosteriana tulips: perennial tulips among the best for the early-mid spring garden and for forcing.

Greigii tulips: exceptional landscape value because most have decorative leaves which decorates the garden before, during and after blooms.

All are discounted 10%.

Here is a link that might be useful: The same 'sale' link

11 years ago

Though the bulb sales are over for now, they are offering a $25 Gift certificate for the reduced price of just $20. I just treated myself to 4 of them, knowing that I'll be wanting many things in 2013.

Here is a link that might be useful: Only the $25 Certificate is Discounted at this time.