Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bloomingbulb.com? adr bulbs?

Posted by coraloski 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 26, 10 at 19:01

Hi
Its my first time ordering bulbs. im in canada. I was about to place an order with veseys till i stumbled upon bloomingbulb.com and adr bulbs..their stuff is cheep and makes me go hmmmm? Also they have more of a selection then veseys or brent and beckys..i know i should spend more for better quality but im looking at buying a large amount and im just not sure anymore!!!!!!!
id appreciate any advice you have on buying bulbs and information about those two companies..
thanks!!!
calida

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bloomingbulb.com? adr bulbs?

Can you order from Van Engelen? They offer the best buy. I ordered a large number of bulbs from this place every year.

o

hi and thanks but unfortunatlly they dont ship to canada..:(

o

I know this is an old post...if you still wanna know who to order from order from ADR bulbs. That's who I've been using and I'm never disappointed! I used bloomingbulb.com once and all of the bulbs were super tiny and most didn't come up in the spring, while the bulbs I got from ADR were huge and healthy and every flower bloomed.

o

I know this is a older post but I just had to say that I have bought bulbs from both Blooming Bulb and ADR. The bulbs I got from Blooming Bulb were small and came up very short. Over the last three years I have ordered thousands of lily and tulip bulbs from ADR for my cut flower business, and they have ALWAYS been big and come up beautifully! They have good prices and great bulbs. You can't do any better than ADR in my opinion.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here