Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coraloski

bloomingbulb.com? adr bulbs?

coraloski
13 years ago

Hi

Its my first time ordering bulbs. im in canada. I was about to place an order with veseys till i stumbled upon bloomingbulb.com and adr bulbs..their stuff is cheep and makes me go hmmmm? Also they have more of a selection then veseys or brent and beckys..i know i should spend more for better quality but im looking at buying a large amount and im just not sure anymore!!!!!!!

id appreciate any advice you have on buying bulbs and information about those two companies..

thanks!!!

calida

Comments (5)

• pitimpinai
    13 years ago

Can you order from Van Engelen? They offer the best buy. I ordered a large number of bulbs from this place every year.

• coraloski
    Original Author
    13 years ago

hi and thanks but unfortunatlly they dont ship to canada..:(

• fivefootmenace
    12 years ago

I know this is an old post...if you still wanna know who to order from order from ADR bulbs. That's who I've been using and I'm never disappointed! I used bloomingbulb.com once and all of the bulbs were super tiny and most didn't come up in the spring, while the bulbs I got from ADR were huge and healthy and every flower bloomed.

• gardengirl77
    11 years ago

I know this is a older post but I just had to say that I have bought bulbs from both Blooming Bulb and ADR. The bulbs I got from Blooming Bulb were small and came up very short. Over the last three years I have ordered thousands of lily and tulip bulbs from ADR for my cut flower business, and they have ALWAYS been big and come up beautifully! They have good prices and great bulbs. You can't do any better than ADR in my opinion.

• Diane Schwartz
    2 years ago

I ordered Sky wing Siberian irises two years ago and they just started blooming this year (which is normal). What isn't normal is that they are not Sky Wing. The two look more like Lake Sylvia.

I also ordered 6 other irises from them last year. Can't wait to see what they are actually!! (sarcastic eye roll).

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations