Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Advanced Exchange: My bulbs now for your plants/bulbs in Spring

Posted by elleni 4a (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 0:21

Even though the weather was wonderful here today for the end of November, the ground has pretty much frozen. I was able to find a few spots soft enough to plant some stuff today, but I have to face facts that planting season is over here in zone 4. Of course, I still have bulbs left. Since we can't sell things here, I am hoping to trade them now to some folks in places with unfrozen ground. I'll send you bulbs now, in exchange for your (zone 4 hardy) plants and/or bulbs in the Spring.

I sorted through what's left and set aside the ones I think I can pot up and save/force, but I still have the following daffodils and tulips that need a home. (After this weird empty space...)

Mixed DaffodilsMixed20
Tulip Lily Flowering ClaudiaPurple w/ white6
Tulip Lily Flowering Pieter de Leur Pink/Red 6
Tulip Fosteriana Concerto White 6
Tulip Triumph Orange Cassini Orange 25

I have no idea why that table has so much space before it! Anyway, make me an offer! Post here or email me!

Elleni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Advanced Exchange: My bulbs now for your plants/bulbs in Spri

Hey Elleni- I am planning on going to the feed store tomorrow to get discounted bulbs, they had some weird varieties. I like you cannot face the facts that planting season is over....

I will see what I can find to trade with you, or you are welcome to see my list ~ T

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here