Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
B & B bulb sale started

Posted by xanadu 8/9 N.CA (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 20, 08 at 11:35

50% off. I do hate the $25.00 surcharge to my area so I compensated by ordering more to spread it out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: B & B bulb sale started

By the way, that's in addition to shipping!

o

Ouch. That's kind of steep.

I'm going to try and resist. It's cold out and I still have stuff that needs planting..... but.... it's so easy to forget that when I'm cozy inside and the buying is just a click away!

Maybe we'll have a warm December. hmmmmmmmm. I'm going to take one tiny look.

o

I still have about 100 bulbs to plant, but I could not resist just a few more. I live here in Virginia so shipping from B&B is very reasonable.

I just hope it warms up a little bit so I don't freeze while I plant them!

Kathy

o

I caved on the half price sale and bought more... which led me to total up all the bulbs I bought this season... and I hit 625! Oops! They got a lot more of my money than I intended. But really, when you see Zurel tulips left, how can you resist?

o

I think I made it. Brent and Becky's fall shipping ends on the 1st and since I made it this far, I think I'm going to be ok. It was touch and go for a while though... who doesn't need a few more tulips or daffs!? lol

o

Boy, I'm glad I missed this thread while there was still time for delivery...LOL. In a weak moment I might have sprung for more money than I'm really willing to spend on bulbs...except for maybe a few Crocosmia I'd like. Then I'd be whining I had more bulbs to try and grow in pots on the deck so critters didn't eat them AND lift/store them for winter in this zone. Maybe next year...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here