Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
American Meadows Fall Sale: Split a set of bulbs with me?

Posted by elleni 4a (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 6, 09 at 16:39

Anyone want to split this set of 50 "Triumph Tulip Blue Moon Mix" with me? I have been waiting for it to go on sale. I DO NOT need another 50 tulip bulbs, but I guess 25 would not hurt! Share store shipping and I'll cover the standard USPS mail to get you your half of the set?

Elleni

Here is a link that might be useful: American Meadows: Triumph Tulip Blue Moon Mix

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: American Meadows Fall Sale: Split a set of bulbs with me?

Come on? No one want to go in with me on this?

o
RE: American Meadows Fall Sale: Split a set of bulbs with me?

Hi Ellen,

According to the picture they are very pretty, but they are not perennial tulips. Chances are that they would only offer one good show and that would be the spring of 2010. I have often found mixed tulips to mainly be all one color, and not much of a mix at all.

Sue...off to plant more daffs

Here is a link that might be useful: Some perennial tulip varieties

o
more bulbs

Yes, Sue, I know they are not perennial which is why I would never have paid full price for them! I already have some purple-ish tulips coming from BloomingBulb, but those blue-ish ones look so tempting... I just don't have the room for 50 more bulbs. I wish I was in a zone that could put bulbs in our raised veggie beds... 16 square feet gone to waste!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here