Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Holland Bulb Farms: 250 bulbs for $39!

Posted by elleni 4a (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 19, 10 at 22:06

OK guys, today was our last above freezing day for 6 months in Mpls, so I can't take advantage of this deal, but maybe you all can. (I swear, the mini fridge is too small to hold any more pots.)

Holland Bulb Farms in Wisconsin is closing out the season with an "All Spring Blooming Variety Pack" of 250+ bulbs for $39 with free shipping. Use the Coupon Code "50FBlikes" at checkout to "save" $190.63 and get free shipping.

Here is a link that might be useful: All Spring Blooming Variety Pack 250 for $39

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Holland Bulb Farms: 250 bulbs for $39!

Ad says out of stock, too bad.

I wonder if some of the other mail order places are closing out their inventory.

o

Sorry, sylvia. They posted it on Facebook, must of piqued a lot of interest! Might come back in stock as they seem to have a lot of other stuff still in stock. I'm sure the variety boxes are made from remainders.

o

I was just able to place an order.
Keep trying..

o

Even though it is literally freezing outside (all week) and I have *very* limited prepared space in the garden, not to mention a only a small fridge for forcing, I placed an order for one of the last three boxes. I have a problem. I chatted with their customer service to ensure my order would go out tomorrow for arrival on Wednesday (nice to be just one state over). It is supposed to be cold, but sunny this weekend. Someone really should have stopped me.

I expect I'll be back here on Monday offering my extras for advanced exchanges-- bulbs now for plants in Spring. Did I mention I have a problem?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here