Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stay away from 'touch of nature'

Posted by lycheeluva 6/7 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 13, 09 at 11:09

ordered 2 types of tulips and some snowdrops from them as they were the only company that still had them in stock.
the items were reasonably priced and arrived within aweek. so far so good.

i open the box,- The packing order said they had not sent 1 of the tulips because they were out of stock. no email in advance asking if i would like to substitute or cancel the order. then i discover they have charged me for the tulip they didnt send.

then i open the snow drops and they are completely moldy and dessicated. the tulip they did send were mostly in good condition but out of 25, about 3-5 were moldy.

have sent email asking for full refund. the will see what happens.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stay away from 'touch of nature'

their feedback on daves garden is excellent- my order must have been a freak accident

o
RE: stay away from 'touch of nature'

I feel certain they will take care of it.
I have been dealing with them for years with fundraisers and personal orders. Top notch company. Never had a thing not grow. I really think this must have been a freak thing. I hope whoever reads your title goes on to read the other posts and I really hope everything works out on your order. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here