Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Big Bulbs!

Posted by radarcontactlost (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 14, 10 at 19:56

Just thought I would post a few pictures of my big bulbs. I just got a few new ones!
First off is my new Urginea maritima

Urginea Maritima

Urginea Maritima

Next off is the newly received Ammocharis coranica, all the way from South Africa.

Lastly is my Boophane disticha

Boophane disticha

Enjoy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Big Bulbs!

Some beautiful bulbs there!! I am sort of surprised that the Urginea is just getting started this late in the year, but it will get huge in a month or so :o) Dan

o

Wow, where did you get such a big Ammocharis? I got a new one this year and it's a decent size but that one is huge!

o

Josh, you just have to have the right contacts that can help you secure that sort of bulb ;o) Dan

o

Yep, what can I say I've got a great hook up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here