Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soozifroozi

Anything You Wanna Talk About

soozifroozi
11 years ago

Hi, everyone,

Happy New Year 2013! Hope it will be a very healthy one for everybody.

What a way to start the year. I was rolling over with laughter, tears streaming down my cheeks over the attorney stories, and am going to email it to my three sons....dare I say they're attorneys? Also the other jokes from Al, then I listened to the Landfill orchestra and had tears over how beautifully these young children found a way to bring beauty and joy in their difficult and probably harsh living conditions and also, in all our lives too.

I also enjoyed everyone's input and amazing pictures of orchids, blue bottle trees, lightening, immaculate garden sheds, and other plants.

I don't get much time to visit this forum, but it's so enjoyable when I do come, that I spend hours reading.

One question regarding Meyers Lemon...my mother, who is a very experienced gardener container and in ground, just lost her plant after two months without any symptoms. It was doing well with 5 or 6 large lemons, so heavy that it was very lopsided, but she had propped it up well.....any ideas why?

Also, what do you do for slugs to permanently get rid of them? (In the garden, of course).

Also, why don't we have photos of each member so we can relate to the posts?

One of my resolutions is going to be to learn how to post photos on this forum.

Had an awesome dish of rice with raisins, dates and lentils. Going to make turkey cutlets with the left over turkey...really delicious.

Thanks again everyone for a very enjoyable 4 hours!

Soussan a.k.a. Susan.

Comments (3)