Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to find Foliage pro Fertilizer?

Posted by tropicalia 10b FL (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 28, 11 at 13:19

I had an order with someone for this but they just called saying that they don't have anymore/discontinued.
So I called several other Hydroponics places here in South FL but no luck.
I am in Coral Springs area, do you know where can I find this here?
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to find Foliage pro Fertilizer?

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 28, 11 at 14:20

I order mine from a net source after shopping for the best price; or pick it up when I'm in CHI, from Oakhill Gardens (they do mail order, too) - but I think they may have discontinued the 9-3-6.

Al

o

I bought a gallon from:
SouthWest Plantscape Products
6135 N. Rose Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93036
(800) 333-7977
(805) 988-4975 (Fax)
sales@southwestplantscape.com
Contact name: Richard Wilcox
for $29.33 on October 18, 2010. Shipping to New Jersey was $15.62.
They are in California but I had no problems with service, etc. and it was the cheapest I could find at that time. Took about 5 days to arrive. I got the company's name from others on GardenWeb who had posted about them.
Hope that helps.

Robert

o

Humm I see... Sounds like I will need to order online then. I just called another company and he said that he will be ordering directly from Dyna-gro for his store in West Palm Beach. He supposed to call me back on monday with prices/etc, hopefully I can get from him.

o

• Posted by jodik 5 Central IL (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 29, 11 at 11:10

I'll be ordering my own supply from an online source when the time comes. I'm still using what's left of the Miracle Gro liquid I have.

If all else fails, a person could always check Ebay... and go with a Buy-It-Now if the price were decent... just a suggestion...

o

I found a local specialty nursery that ordered it for me.
If you can find a shop that carries other Dyna Grow products, they should be able to order it.

As it is, I'm still finishing the small bottle I got last Christmas...!

Josh

o

I think I will be able to find locally but If I can't I will try places that you guys mentioned here. Thank you all.

o

4412 North 56th Street
Tampa, FL 33610
800-283-9676 � 813-621-1792

o

Did you call Falero's Hardware in S Miami. On W Flagler St. They have everything for hydro and reg plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here