Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jojosplants

OT~ Happy Birthday ! JodiK~ Jodi :-)

jojosplants
13 years ago

Good Morning!

Jodi~

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's a woderful day!!!

Jodi~

Your an amazing woman and one of the dearest friends I have!

So, I couldn't let your Birthday get by without some great wishes!

Thank you for all you do both at Garden Web, and all the little things you do. Friends like you are far and few, And I must say I treasure you!

Oh, and if it's not today, I know I'm close! LOL! Don't have it written down, going by memory. ;-)

Big hugs!

JoJo

Comments (11)

• meyermike_1micha
    13 years ago

What!

How in the world? I had no clue. Yes, and Jodi is a very amazing human being, animal lover, plant lover, and winter hater!

I too am very proud to call you a very close friend and to my family.
    My plants also send a shout out to you since you have helped me so much in inderstanding what it means to do what is best for our plants and all the concepts behind it all!

I must say that your beautiful Roses and many other plants and animals, along with all your comments and writings, are a true reflection of your kind heartedness, true spiritness in how to treat all living things around you with much concern and love.

Thank you for all you do, have done, and most of all for your friendship.:-)

Happy special day to you my friend and if not today, then everyday!

Mike

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    13 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODI!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day...

Laura in VB

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    13 years ago

Hi, Jodi. There's no cure for the common birthday, and having one is a lot better than the alternative. Really though, birthdays must be good for you because statistics show people who have the most live the longest ..... so I hope you live to be 101. (I put the extra year in there so you'd have some time to repent.) ;o)

What a dear friend you've become. I feel priviliged to know you - privileged that I can call you my friend.

.... wishing you good luck and good health 'til the next anniversary of your birthday and beyond .... and

A sunbeam to warm you,
    A moonbeam to charm you,
    A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.
    ~Irish Blessing

YPA

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

Aw! Thank you so much, you guys... I'm gonna cry! :-)

It's not officially until the 12th... but I'll gladly take such wonderful wishes a little bit early! :-)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You guys and gals are the best! They don't make friends any better than you all! I'm privileged to know you, too! I love you guys! :-)

I don't deserve so much... you guys are so special! :-)

My biggest and best hugs to each and every one of you! :-)

Chores call... again... but I'll be back. I want to read everything a second time! Wow... I feel so blessed! :-)

• jojosplants
    Original Author
    13 years ago

O.K.
    I was close!! LOL!

Knew it was soon. ;-)

Your the best Jodi.. were the ones who are blessed!

JoJo

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

Good afternoon!
    Well thank G-d I wasn't late on this one! ;-)
    Let me strike pre-emptively then, and wish you a fine, warm, love-filled birthday, Jodi!
    How will you be celebrating? Special menu at home, dinner out? Do tell!

Josh

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

Thank you, JoJo, Mike, Laura, Al, Josh... thank you, All!

Today, I am 50! I've been on the planet for half a century! Wow and Yikes! ;-)

I don't know what we'll do today... maybe lunch out somewhere, or dinner. I really haven't a clue. We don't go overboard celebrating anything, really... except Christmas and Birthdays for the Grandkids.

The only thing I wanted this year was a bulb to add to the collection, and it arrived yesterday. I got a Lycoris sanguinea, which is an orange spider lily from Japan. It's tender here, so it's going in a container of gritty medium, and it'll go outside as soon as weather permits!

Thanks again for wonderful Birthday Wishes! You all make me feel so special, when it's you all that are special! :-)

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    13 years ago

{{gwi:4795}}

Al

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

Happy birthday proper, Jodi! ;-)

Josh

• jojosplants
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here we go again! ROFL!!

Hey, we'll stretch it out Like Josh had. ;-)

Happy Birthday dear friend!
    I hope you have a wonderful one!!
    And a wonderful year to follow!

Someone with a heart as big as yours sure deserves it!

Lunch or dinner sounds great! Be sure to eat dessert first. ;-)

Al~ Love the pic. lol!

Hugs!
    Love ya!
    JoJo

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

That's cool... we'll use the thread as a place to converse and share pictures, like Josh's B-day thread. No sense in letting good space go to waste, right?!

Well... we had lunch in town for my Birthday... I had a 6 oz. sirloin, rare... baked potato with sour cream... salad with bleu cheese dressing... and we had cheesecake for dessert. It was nice!

Then, we picked up a few items we needed at the store, like oatmeal and milk and such... I looked for summer blooming bulbs and seeds, but the displays aren't up yet... they're just starting to put them up... then we came home.

We took care of all the animals, and I managed to jam my kneecap into a gate latch. Ouch! We watched a movie or two, then Strikeforce... and I fell asleep!

The kids called to wish me a Happy Birthday, and I talked with them for a while. That was the extent of my day. I'm now officially 50... half a century. Yikes! ;-)

Thank you for all the great Birthday wishes... they mean a lot to me! You guys and gals are the greatest! :-)