Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Staging a Container plant display

Posted by pippi21 7 Maryland (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 5, 11 at 10:55

I had posted a message over on DG about finding ideas for elevating plants on my breezeway to make it more appealing. Pirl, a member came up with articles that had appeared in Fine Gardening Magazine by Steve Silk.

Great ideas but they will have to be scaled down a lot for my breezeway but the ideas are great. I've just starting receiving Fine Gardening Magazines, and the Dec.2010 issue was #136 so that issue appeared a number of years ago.

Fine Gardening#91 page 48-51 If anybody has this issue and wants to get rid of it, I'd be willing to pay for postage or shipping cost.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Staging a Container plant display

Here's the video information. Hope it works..
www.finegardening.com/design/articles/staging-contain

o
RE: Staging a Container plant display

I found out that you can order back issues of Fine Gardening magazine for $6.99 which is what the magazine cost on the news stand, grocery store of drug stores, plus shipping cost. I ordered 3 back issues today. Go on their website and click on back issues and you'll see all the back issues and it shows the cover and list all the articles that are in that issue, giving issue# and date of issue.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here