Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Finally guys! A non-drip watering can for a cheap price

meyermike_1micha
12 years ago

I have spent big bucks for watering cans that have only been a pain in the a.....

Have you ever stopped watering your plants with a sprinkling can just to have it drip from pot to pot and wet your floors?

This can does not do that. Yahoo. As soon as you stop watering a plant, it stops dripping. I can finally water containers without having to carry a mop with me.

Here is the kicker. I only paid 5 bucks for it at Lowe's and no one else seems to sell them. I thought I would share so you too can get relief from dripping watering cans before they all sell out. I have seen no-drip watering cans for a pretty penny I am grateful I found these:-)

{{gwi:7358}}

Mike

Comments (2)

• deburn
    12 years ago

Sounds like a great deal, Mike. Thanks for sharing!

• jodik_gw
    12 years ago

Nice find, Mike!

Most of the pots I use indoors are too small to be watered with such a large watering can... but I have a couple of similar ones for use outside.

For indoors, I have my choice of two small watering cans, one with a longer, thinner nozzle or end, so I can hit the really small pots without spilling and dripping everywhere. We have wood floors, and paneling that goes halfway up... I guess you'd call it "wainscoting", so I hate making a mess.

At $5, you can't go wrong, though! :-)