Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking to talk (in person) about gritty mix

Posted by perennialfan273 zone 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 26, 12 at 22:18

I tried to make Al's gritty mix several years ago, and failed miserably. Getting the ingredients was someone costly, so if I attempt this again, I intend on getting this right. I would like to meet with someone and watch in person how this is done. I don't know why I'm not getting this, but I thought that maybe if I could watch someone do this, I might be able to better understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm having a houseplant mailed to me in a couple months, and I want to be ready when it arrives. Anyways, I'm in northern Illinois, only about 15-20 minutes away from the Wisconsin border. If anyone is willing to meet with me, please send me and e-mail so we can chat.

someguy00273952@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking to talk (in person) about gritty mix

In case you don't get a response, skype is an amazing alternative to (and nearly like) the in-person interaction.

o
RE: Looking to talk (in person) about gritty mix

Oh...I had to say hello to you Cebury!

Hope you are well and what a great idea:-)

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here