Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryartist_sf

Just bought Foliage Pro 9-3-6! Saw ads for this, too...

mary
10 years ago

Is this stuff necessary for houseplants? I want to do right by them, and I'm looking forward to using FP 9-3-6... I only ask because my therapist has super healthy plants and this is all she uses:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GBVLSM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3VZKFNMHAPZBO

Here is the silly description:
"Grandma Enggy is a tough, elderly, successful farmer lady who has years of experience and four generations of farming heritage behind her, and that's why her plant growth products are the best you'll find. Grandma's Honey Fulvic Acid recipe helps people produce prize-winning gardens. Grandma's ancestors didn't know why Fulvic made their gardens work so well, but scientists today have explained the many benefits of Grandma Enggy's Golden Fulvic Acid. It speeds up growth by accelerating cell division, increases root formation and root respiration, promotes uptake of nutrients by increasing permeability of plant membranes and increases drought tolerance. If you want to do the old lady proud, use her Golden Honey Fulvic Acid, Extra Pure Humic Acid and Sensational Seaweed Extract. They're made to work together syngergistically to increase plant growth and yield."

Comments (3)