Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need a Sherlock Holmes

Posted by prettyflowers27 60007 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 2, 11 at 9:17

Help! I've broken the bottom of a planter and can't find the company to see about a replacement. Normally, I would just get a new planter, but its part of a set. The store I bought it from is gone. The company name on the bottom is 'Tag'. Searching for 'tag' in Google is useless. 1,940,000 results in 27 seconds. Everything from watches to kid's games to the logo (tag) for Planter's Peanuts. Any ideas for me?

Here is a link that might be useful: Oh What A Beautiful Garden - Chicagoland

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need a Sherlock Holmes

TAG actually stand for Trade Association Group, Ltd. and it is a very large gift and housewares importer/wholesaler.

The ONLY reason I know this is because the nursery I work for buys from them for our gift shop :-) As does a bunch of other gift store type retailers in my area. They have some cool stuff but tend to change out their products frequently. IOW, last season's stuff may not be available this season. Hope they can help you out!

Sneaking off in my deerstalker cap and magnifying glass.......:-)

Here is a link that might be useful: TAG Ltd.

o
RE: I need a Sherlock Holmes

I have been able to repair an irreplaceable container to be able to continue to use it, it will depend on the nature of the break. I drill holes either side of the break and stitch it back together with copper wire. Al

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here