Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Personal Produce Gardens

Posted by mattusvg none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 29, 13 at 10:08

About seven years ago, there was an alarming number of produce recalls in the United States. My family decided then that we would start growing our own produce from then on. We threw some ideas around on the best way to go about this, because we did not want to do a traditional garden again; it's just way too much work. So my dad designed a garden which we eventually started calling the Personal Produce Garden.

A Personal Produce Garden

When family and friends, came to visit us, they wanted to know where we have bought them at. They had no idea we had built them ourselves. After gauging a lot of the outside interest we had, we'd formed a business and US Victory Gardens was born.

Personal Produce Garden description

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Personal Produce Gardens

• Posted by abnorm Central Florida (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 8:43

You need to read the Terms of Service here at GardenWeb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here