Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amaryllis photos for Jodi

Posted by haxuan Vietnam (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 27, 11 at 10:14

Jodi, this is Candy Floss maiden blooms. I got a bulblet from Maria, back in 2008 and now it's blooming. Beautiful, isn't it?

Hope you like the photos.

Xuan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amaryllis photos for Jodi

Oh, Xuan, how gorgeous! Candy Floss is always a favorite, with the luscious pink and the beautiful veining and striping on the petals! Wonderful photos, Xuan, thank you so much for sharing them! :-)

o

Ok. I must join the chorus if you all don't mind and say GOOD MORNING Xuan and Jodi!

Those flowers are sooooooooooooo beautiful and I can not wait to see Jodi's too! Spring is not quite here yet, so flowers like these are a feast for my eyes:-))

Mike

o

Jodi, so you're online :-)

It's my pleasure to share these photos with you. Take care, dear friend.

Xuan

o
Photos for Mike

'Morning, Mike.

Here're some photos, just for you.

o
Sorry about the first photo, Mike

I don't know why the first photo didn't show in my previous post. I do it again for you now. Hope it goes through this time.

Xuan

o

Very lovely, Xuan! I'm in and out, here and there... I check in occasionally to see new happenings. I hope all is well with you and your family, Xuan... I think of you often. :-)

Good morning, Mike! Hi, Mom! (waving!) Hope you're having a nice day!

We're off shortly to replenish supplies... making a day of it because town is actually quite a drive! Enjoy your day, everyone... don't do anything I wouldn't do! (which pretty much leaves you open!) ;-)

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 27, 11 at 14:29

Gorgeous - very impressive, Xuan - as usual. Way to grow!

YAGSA

o

Hello Everyone,

Xuan...those are absolutely beautiful...i always enjoy seeing all of your wonderful blooms....

Thanks for the gorgeous pictures...always exciting to see what you have in your garden!!!

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

o

Thank you everyone, for your interest in my plants.

Laura, you are always welcome. Please share your gorgeous plants, too.

Xuan

o

Oh Xuan! Where was I when you posted these special pictures just for me?

You are so sweet and thank you so much..I am sorry I did not see them sooner but still enjoyed them just the same.

Mike:-)

o

Hi all.

I was a bit inspired by the photos and decided to share two friends that are enjoying their new home in gritty mix (not shown here).

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one isn't in gritty, but thought you'd like it anyway.
Photobucket

Happy Spring!

o

Hello Everyone...

LIgreenthumb...

Beautiful Pics!!!!

Thanks for posting them for us to see...

They have such gorgeous colors...WOW!!!

Hello again Xuan...i'll post some pics for you to see soon...im finally getting some blooms!!

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

o

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, LIgreenthumb! I love the orchid blooms... such a nice orange! But the trumpet shaped blooms of Amaryllids really get me! I love them!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here