Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
travelingbiker

Our container garden

TravelingBiker
13 years ago

Good morning,

I thought I'd share photos of our container garden this year and solicit your feedback.

You can view them on my weblog at http://intentionallyoutside.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-years-garden.html

Comments (4)

• greenpond09
    13 years ago

Thanks for the post TravelingBiker. I am really interested in the worm composting thing. I presently do have a regular compost bin but wouldn't mind trying something new. Where would I find one like the one on the left? I also do some container gardening so check out my link below. Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dannys Vegetable Garden

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

Interesting blogs and photos, guys! Thanks for sharing!

Also interesting are the political and other views shared by TravelingBiker, who is a rather decent writer, in my opinion. While I can't say I totally agree with everything I read, I must say it was very easy to read! Lots of interesting ideas and subject matter.

Yes, I'm not afraid to say I went there. I believe the front page warning has more to do with language than anything else, and I think a lot of folks misconstrued what that was all about. :-)

• TravelingBiker
    Original Author
    13 years ago

>>>Thanks for the post TravelingBiker.

--->You Bet! I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

>>>I am really interested in the worm composting thing. Where would I find one like the one on the left?

--->You can buy them at http://theworminn.com/default.aspx. That link is also in the article on my weblog incase you lose it. That guy has the exclusive right to sell them in the US (if you see anyone else selling them new avoid it because it's fake). I bought mine from him in person as we live in the same city so I know he's a stand up guy.

>>>I also do some container gardening so check out my link below.

--->Will do!

>>>Also interesting are the political and other views shared by TravelingBiker, who is a rather decent writer, in my opinion.

--->Thank you for the kind words jokik.

>>>Yes, I'm not afraid to say I went there.

--->No one should be afraid to read anything, lol.

>>>I believe the front page warning has more to do with language than anything else, and I think a lot of folks misconstrued what that was all about. :-)

--->The front page warning is required by google for any adult themes (I believe) but it's also a great filter to keep narrow minded people leaving me ridiculous comments. Those people normally don't make it past the warning page. Suits me fine ;)

Greenpond09: I really enjoyed your weblog. I am going to watch to see how your potatos do. I'd love to grow potatos myself in buckets. I'm hoping to try that next year. My wife says I'm crazy about thinking about trying it but I think it can work.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Weblog

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

Well, then... the warning serves a good purpose. I'd not like to wade through ridiculous comments, if it were my blog. That could get a little tedious, not to mention annoying. :-)