Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our container garden

Posted by TravelingBiker none (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 18, 11 at 13:54

Good morning,

I thought I'd share photos of our container garden this year and solicit your feedback.

You can view them on my weblog at http://intentionallyoutside.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-years-garden.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our container garden

Thanks for the post TravelingBiker. I am really interested in the worm composting thing. I presently do have a regular compost bin but wouldn't mind trying something new. Where would I find one like the one on the left? I also do some container gardening so check out my link below. Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dannys Vegetable Garden

o

Interesting blogs and photos, guys! Thanks for sharing!

Also interesting are the political and other views shared by TravelingBiker, who is a rather decent writer, in my opinion. While I can't say I totally agree with everything I read, I must say it was very easy to read! Lots of interesting ideas and subject matter.

Yes, I'm not afraid to say I went there. I believe the front page warning has more to do with language than anything else, and I think a lot of folks misconstrued what that was all about. :-)

o

>>>Thanks for the post TravelingBiker.

--->You Bet! I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

>>>I am really interested in the worm composting thing. Where would I find one like the one on the left?

--->You can buy them at http://theworminn.com/default.aspx. That link is also in the article on my weblog incase you lose it. That guy has the exclusive right to sell them in the US (if you see anyone else selling them new avoid it because it's fake). I bought mine from him in person as we live in the same city so I know he's a stand up guy.

>>>I also do some container gardening so check out my link below.

--->Will do!

>>>Also interesting are the political and other views shared by TravelingBiker, who is a rather decent writer, in my opinion.

--->Thank you for the kind words jokik.

>>>Yes, I'm not afraid to say I went there.

--->No one should be afraid to read anything, lol.

>>>I believe the front page warning has more to do with language than anything else, and I think a lot of folks misconstrued what that was all about. :-)

--->The front page warning is required by google for any adult themes (I believe) but it's also a great filter to keep narrow minded people leaving me ridiculous comments. Those people normally don't make it past the warning page. Suits me fine ;)

Greenpond09: I really enjoyed your weblog. I am going to watch to see how your potatos do. I'd love to grow potatos myself in buckets. I'm hoping to try that next year. My wife says I'm crazy about thinking about trying it but I think it can work.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Weblog

o

Well, then... the warning serves a good purpose. I'd not like to wade through ridiculous comments, if it were my blog. That could get a little tedious, not to mention annoying. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here