Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dear: AL videoo to dvd??

Posted by xmikelx 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 24, 11 at 17:28

HIIII!!
im mike and beginner home gardener and i want to try out als 511

so i was just thinking..... it would be absolutely amazing if Mister AL( tapla) did a video of him making and sifting>> this mix!! what do you think???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dear: AL videoo to dvd??

I think it would be a great idea, but he has already done so much here, plus more, and just a simple search for "Tapla" in the searchh bar will give you all you need to be very successful!

All you have to do is use your imagination by putting all his writings and pictures together in your mind:-)

Welcome to this forum by the way

Mike

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 25, 11 at 18:30

Thanks for the nice compliments, Mike & Mike. ;-)

I suppose if the right opportunity ever came up I'd make one, but I don't have much experience with getting digital images from me to you, other than the pics I post through Photobucket. I'll keep the thought in the back of my mind, though.

I'll join Mike in offering a friendly welcome, too! I hope you stay a while.

Al

o

Welcome, Mike... do stick around!

Al is a great teacher, a fountain of vetted knowledge... and I think you'll find everything you're looking for right here in this forum! If not, please don't hesitate to ask. One of us will be happy to direct you to the information you seek!

o

Mike: you are so0o0o0o right. i guess i am being greedy or something, im more of a visual learner. so i guess i do have to use my imagination. B)

tapla: do appreciate the info! i must admit it is alot for me. i ahve lurked on the forum for a few months and you are very patient! very well known here. your name is all over the container forum lol. amazing pictures and plants.

jodik: thank you very much

everyone is really nice! thank you !!

o

You're very welcome... there's a very good group of people here, for the most part. You'll get to know who's who, and what's what in no time. The support is nice to have, especially when questions come up.

I think Al should make a video, too... but I'm really just happy that he takes the time to help us, so generously. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here