Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haxuan

Amaryllis parade - for Jodi

haxuan
13 years ago

Hey, Jodi... while we can't go to Amsterdam for Royal Colors amaryllis parade, I arrange one for you here. Enjoy.

{{gwi:15607}}

{{gwi:15608}}

Love

Xuan

Comments (9)

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

Oh, wow! Thank you so much, Xuan! They're positively gorgeous, every single one! Oh, my! I love them all! :-)

You are so sweet, Xuan, to think of me... thank you! What a wonderful display! :-)

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    13 years ago

Awesome Amaryllids on display!
    The colors are so loud...like they're all trying to be heard!

Josh

• haxuan
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jodi, I got all those bulbs from our "old time" friends: the orange one from Elizabeth/Ann, the striped one from Maria, and the red one from CindeeA.

Elizabeth and Cindee sent seeds, but Maria sent me the bulblet.

I hope next season your seeds will take turns to bloom. Always remember you, as well as all our friends of GW.

Xuan

• meyermike_1micha
    13 years ago

Hey, you better share Xuan! lol

They are just, let me see if I can spell this without messing up..MAGNIFICENT!!?

Oh, your plants never cease to amaze me friend...Thank you so much for sharing a part of your world with us.

Now I am waiting in anticipation to see Jodi's.;-)
    Mike:-)

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

A wonderfully gracious group of girls, to be sure, Xuan! I love you all... you've all been incredibly generous to me, as well, over the years, sending bulbs and seeds and whatnot. We've sent some exciting care packages back and forth, that's for sure! :-)

I've not visited the Amaryllis Forum in quite a while, I know... I got a little overwhelmed, and had some personal and health issues, so I stopped posting altogether for a while. I've begun to post more lately, and will make it a point to stop in and say hello.

Maria has such a wonderful eye for the more beautiful of the Hippeastrum bulbs to hit the market. She really chooses well!

Every one of your bulbs are just gorgeous, Xuan! I had to stop myself from collecting so many... I just don't have any space left to keep them! I'm stuffed with bulbs and young stock! :-)

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    13 years ago

Without fail, you guys always succeed at making me smile big. Great pictures - great thread - great friends! Thanks!

YPA

• haxuan
    Original Author
    13 years ago

:-)

XOXOXOXOXO

Xuan

• jojosplants
    13 years ago

Very beautiful flowers Xuan!
    So bright and proud!
    What a wonderful post!
    JoJo

• jodik_gw
    13 years ago

And Xuan has the perfect climate and the perfect scenic place to grow these beauties, too! I just love seeing her home and gardens in the mountains of Vietnam... the view is incredible, spectacular! I don't know which I like more... her bulbs or her orchids! :-)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz