Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Had to share 1 of my favorite plants in gritty. Brunsfelsia Pic

meyermike_1micha
13 years ago

I just had to share one of my favorite plants in the world!

It is known that this one can be difficult to grow in most mixes and very prone to root rot and salt toxicity. Brunfelsia.

I thought I would give the gritty mix a chance with this one and it has not disappointed me. It has been in the mix for over a couple of months and this plant was tiny with no buds.

It now has 4, YES, 4 flowers and has grown remarkably!

It is one of the nicest and sweetest smelling plants I have ever had.

A fragrance hard to describe. Like a combination of a gardenia, cinnamon, jasmine, and vanilla all wrapped into one. I can whiff this on e 2 rooms away as I type this.

I am so excited about this one and so grateful to all here that have helped me make it possible with the mix.

This mix has done wonders for me and made it possible for me to keep hard rare flora very happy despite our growing conditions.

It sits in an east window and only gets about 3 hours of sun while it prefers a heck of a lot more.

I am so excited and you will be too as you begin to realize that you can grow just about anything while others may fail about you with what otherwise can be very difficult plants.

I am so happy, that I ran out to get more of this plant for me and a very good friend.

Happy growing and thanks everyone.

Al, I also have to thank you once again, for sharing your found secret, success after years of work you put into this so generously.:-0))

Mike:-0)

{{gwi:15894}}

{{gwi:15895}}

{{gwi:15896}}

{{gwi:15897}}

Comments (6)