Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT~Happy Birthday MIke!! ;-) aka Meyer-Mike

Posted by jojosplants Az. z. 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 4, 11 at 10:02

Good Morning Dear Friend!
Gosh , has it been another year!!?? Your making me feel old! ROFL!

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Your an amazing person, and TRUE friend! I'm thankful every day to have you be a part of my life! And look forward to many, many more years ahead!

Your love for life shines through in you every day and here at GW, making it a better place. :-)

Big Hugs for your special day!! And one for mom, for sharing her wonderful son. ;-)
JoJo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT~Happy Birthday MIke!! ;-) aka Meyer-Mike

Happy birthday, Mike!

Truly, one of the most generous and helpful folks on the Forum!

I'm sure you're working like crazy today, but I hope you have a chance to take a deep breath
and enjoy all that life has to offer...maybe even a bit of sun today?

Cheers, Mike! Let us know how you're going to celebrate!
Fine dining, sushi, special beverage?

Josh

o

yes happy B day mike

from mike

o

Happy Birthday, Mike! May your day be filled with the love of family and friends, and may every day be just as special as today!

You touch lives in such a positive way, mine included, and I can't imagine what it would be like to not count you among my dearest of friends.

Happy Birthday, Mike! :-)

o

Jojo, Josh, Mike and Jodik..

I am speechless and wanted to thank you so much for your warm wishes and affections!

You are all very important to me as you know and it is such an honor to have met and gotten to know all of you! My life would be very bland without you in it.

Many hugs and handshakes to my TRUE friends!

Time to leave work and reflect on what I have done all year at the gym. I have been told to go out and just party, but my body is telling me to hit the racks..
I wish I had the money to fly away to some tropical destination as I always did, but this year I have to save money for my greenhouse and the next heating season.:-(

Much affection for you all!

Jojo:-))))))))))))))))))))

Mike;-)

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 4, 11 at 19:47

Hey, Mike!!! Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have many happy returns of the day! I feel blessed to be able to say you're my friend.

They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. ~Author Unknown

Al

o

Hello Everyone...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day.....

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

o

Mike! Happy Birthday man! We all enjoy your contributions to knowledge here on GW, especially your willingness to help people with citrus plants. Have a good one! =)

- Steve

o

Sorry i missed saying it, but HAPPY BDAY!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here