Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Im sure I can find info on sun container flowers

Posted by karen_tennessee 7a (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 12:49

I tried FAQ but can't find a history of posts and did not get anywhere. Looking for suggestion on sun container flowers. Three pots together.
Something I can get at Home Depot. Just out of ideas. Pots are 2-11" pots 1-13" pot. I know this seems like a waste of time for you but Thanks W TN.
Thanks, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Im sure I can find info on sun container flowers

Here's a quick list off the top of my head:
petunias, dahlias, sunflowers, smaller roses, marigolds, lavender, verbena, lilies, geranium, calibrachoa.

It would help if I knew if you wanted annuals or perennials, and what look you are going for. Best advice is just to peruse Home Depot and see what they have on hand

o
RE: Im sure I can find info on sun container flowers

I'm looking for annuals. I really want to have one type of plant in each container. The two smaller pots the same.
When I go to shop without something in mind, I always just get confused. What would you plant? Would nasturtiums be too much for my size pots, just a thought.
Thanks for responding,
Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here