Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miniature gardens

Posted by fleur z5 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 9, 14 at 12:51

Is anyone making miniature fairy or gnome gardens in containers?. I can't find a forum for them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miniature gardens

Bonsai forum?

o

Cacti/succulent forum would be most appropriate since they are the plants usually used. There is also an occasional discussion about minis on house plant forum.

I have several mini gardens. This big one still needs 'a scene' on the 'patio' in the middle. But it stayed outside all winter and still looks this good. Less than half of the plants that were in it before winter were killed, but that's still about 20 plants. Not that you would be making one to leave outside, but there were a lot more plants in here, so just explaining what I think is an empty look now.

Another garden forum I visit has a section just for mini gardens. You're welcome to send me a PM if you're interested in checking that out. Mentioning here would violate TOS.

o

I'm interested in making a Fairy Garden too. I bought two good books today and was also interested in anyone who likes miniatures!
Joann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here