Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Al Tapla! :D

Posted by cottagegardenlover 9b (My Page) on
Sat, May 3, 14 at 6:04

I just wanted to say thank you for all that you have shared on this forum. I am just one of many here who have learned so much information from you that I would never have been able to research and find on my own.

My plants and I thank you.

Happy Birthday!

Lucy :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Al Tapla! :D

Happy birthday, Al

Xuan

o

Have a very

o

Happy Birthday, and thanks for sticking with all of us, slow learners that we are, being willing to repeat as often as necessary, the facts of container growing. Calistoga Al

o

Happy Birthday, AL!!!

Thank you for all that you do for me and for what you do and give to others!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all of the things you enjoy!!!

Remember.. We celebrate " Birthday week..." Lol. ;-)

Happy BIrthday!!!!

Laura

o

Happy birthday, indeed! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Josh

o

Laura, I LOVE the frog.....

o

Happy Birthday, Al.

o

Thanks Christine, I do too!!!!

He is so cute!!!. I just love them.

Mahalo!!!

Laura

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Sat, May 3, 14 at 13:43

Oh wow! Thanks a lot, guys! I just discovered this thread. ;-)

No special plans for the day, but I'm sure the kids will be over later & we'll go out to eat or have a pizza party. It was rainy earlier, but the sky is brighter now, so I think I'll hit the yard & see what I can find to do ..... I can always default to bonsai repots that need doing if nothing else - only about a million more [it sometimes seems] that need attention.

I really appreciate all the friendly people at GW, but especially the ones that spend time here at the 'Container Forum'. You guys are so kind and helpful to everyone, it makes me feel blessed to be able to interact with you whenever I want to (not just lip service, either). I hope all of you have a good weekend, too! Thanks soo much!

Al

o

Happy Birthday, Al!

Thanks for your advice on my first fiddle leaf fig (I'm going to post some update photos soon) and for your wisdom/guidance throughout this entire forum!

Hope you had a great day with your family!

o

Yes I'd like to extend belated birthday wishes to you Al. I hope your birthday was enjoyable.

Thanks again for your wise advice. It has been a boon to us all.

TYG

o

Happy Belated Birthday Al! I am sorry the days got away from me! I hope the year to come is full of happiness and good times!
JJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here