Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Posted by loveplants2 8 (My Page) on
Sun, May 8, 11 at 10:47

Hello Everyone...

I just wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of the wonderful moms and grandmoms ....as well as all of you dads who pick up the duties as "Mom.." We certainly dont want to forgot about you all....especially the moms that are no longer with us....they are still in our hearts..just a heartbeat away...

Thanks to all of the moms...you are truly a blessing to us all....THANK YOU!!!

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Mother's Day!!!

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Sun, May 8, 11 at 19:09

How nice of you, Laura! May I piggyback on your post to offer my hope that all the moms are having a wonderful day and being remembered fondly by their children?

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

Happy Mother's Day!

Al

o
RE: Happy Mother's Day!!!

Thank you, Laura and Al... and a belated Happy Mother's Day to you, too... and to all mothers!

It seems everyone had a busy day away from GW... it's nice to spend holidays like Mother's Day with family and those we love... and hopefully, everyone was able to enjoy some nice weather, too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here