Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My sieve's and things

Posted by JerryVentura 10 (My Page) on
Sun, May 1, 11 at 17:43

Hello again,

These are just a few pic's of my sifting tools and recently re-potted plants.

Lemon Verbena
My Lemon Verbena

Potted Herb's
My herbs

Sifter's and rinser
My blue sieve's and one of my worm bin level's that I use to rinse off all my materials, works great.

Stacked Neat
I know the sieve's are small, but, I have lot's of time to sift, and once I've re-potted everything I will only be doing one pot here and there, these blue sieve's stack and don't take up much room. Below the table is the sifted leftover material that I'm going to use in a hypertufa project.

Sifted Storage
My sifted material, two sifted sizes of Turface, pumice and perlite.

That's it for now,

Jerry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My sieve's and things

Where did you get your sieves?

Still early in the process, as I have not yet obtained any of the materials, and yours look good for small scale home gardeners. :)

o

I like them because they take up very little room, not so cheap though, but I like them.

Keene Engineering: http://www.keeneeng.com/

o

Is your lemon verbena growing in a full pot of hydroton? Just wondering the specifics, because I've had a hard time getting hydroton to work the way I want it to.

o

The hydroton is just sitting on the top for looks

o

Thanks for link! :)

Suzanne

o

Someone sent me an email about the size of the blue sieve's, I accidentily deleted it thinking it was also on here, sorry :-(

Email me again and I will be more carefull.

Jerry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here