Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bush Beans and Bush Cucumbers

Posted by saturn1956 6 (My Page) on
Thu, May 23, 13 at 18:08

I have two plants of Bush beans and two plants of Bush Cucumbers in two separate containers. Now I know they recommend on plant per container but is there any harm to two per container?? I could move one of each to a separate container first time growing these types so looking for info
Also posted in Vegetables

Saturn

This post was edited by saturn1956 on Thu, May 23, 13 at 20:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bush Beans and Bush Cucumbers

You can certainly grow more than one per container. It just depends on how big the container is which will determine how many you can grow.

o

Bush Beans are in a 14" x 12" container Bush Cukes are in 16" wide x 18" deep containers

o

Bush Beans are in a 14" x 12" container Bush Cukes are in 16" wide x 18" deep containers

o

Don't know much about cukes, but I might try 2 bush beans in a container that size.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here