Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
same soil different plants...

Posted by billybonsai2315 none (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 26, 13 at 6:58

Currently I have three plants in my office, fiscus bonsai, money tree, and most recent addition bamboo. They get little to none sunlight. I was told my money trees pot is too big so planning on reporting it. I put it in a big pot in hopes of it growing bigger without having to repot for awhile. At home I have two seperate jade plants that stay outside on my porch and get the afternoon sun from about 2-3pm til about 8 or so when the sun sets. My main question is can I use the same soifor all of them or do I need seperate soils for each? Can I buy something from the store for all or each if at all, if so what is it. Is there and easy mixture for all or each that you guys know of? Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: same soil different plants...

Assuming you mean "Lucky Bamboo" --not actual bamboo), I have all three plants and use gritty mix for all three. You can do a search for "Al's Gritty mix" and should find endless amounts of info on it.

Good luck!

Grace

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here