Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for wooden self-watering containers

Posted by zensojourner (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 2, 13 at 16:50

Garden.com used to carry some of these. About 4 years ago. But I can't seem to find them on their website anymore, just the "terrazzo planters" which I bought several of before - and abandoned in a move because they were so hard to put together. I only ever got one of them put together and they had to send me replacement parts because the tabs would break off.

I'm not doing so well physically now as I was then and it would be beyond my capacity to wrestle those together at this point.

Does anyone know of an alternative? It doesn't really have to be wooden, but assembly MUST be easy.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about:

http://www.gardeners.com/Terrazza-Raised-Bed/34-004VS,default,pd.html?start=18&cgid=PotsPlanters_SelfWateringPlanters#pr-header-34__004VS

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for wooden self-watering containers

Check out the Grow Box from The Garden Patch. I've linked it for you below.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Garden Patch

o
RE: Looking for wooden self-watering containers

I have three of the Grow Boxes and they were pretty easy to put together. They also come with a fertilizer strip that fertilizes your plants for the entire season. I am having great success with mine so far.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here