Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Down under pots...anyone

Posted by cadillactaste zone 5 Ohio (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 7, 13 at 18:06

I was curious if anyone has down under pots...if so would you be willing to share a photo and list the type of plant that is planted? I really am intrigued by these...I am considering getting myself one...and a few for gifts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Down under pots...anyone

The one is amazing! But I'm imagining that this variegated jade has matured a long while in this here pot.

o

This one I need to post in "name that plant" because this may make a nice gift. Considering next year and establishing the plants before giving them away.

o

Wow, now that is cool!!!! Wow

o

It looks so nice.
Caelian

o

Mikemyer...I know! So cool...I want to order the the brocade one I have shown. The link explains how to prepare one...

Caelian...I love the look of the jade. The thick trunk and all. But am afraid to go that route...I definitely want one!

http://www.kinsmangarden.com/category/Down-Under-Pots

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here