Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moved and need to restart garden....

Posted by luv2gardengirlJF PA (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 6, 11 at 0:32

ok I just moved from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia area (PA) and I need to start my gardening all over.... :( Any suggestions on what I can plant now? I always start from seeds under lights in winter but I don't want to wait that long!!! :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moved and need to restart garden....

Greens, maybe cilantro and parsley, kale. Good luck.

o

GO EAGLES!

o

I am in Maryland and I just started my fall crop from seed last sunday it is a mix of many diffrent salad greens, kale, super sugar snap peas, and broccoli i don't know if the broccoli is going to get there but I figured it is worth a shot. They are under my lights which I am running 24 hours a day after one week and one day from planting I have true leaves on all plants already and will be transplanting at the end of the week when it stops raining. I also know that raddishes are a very fast crop at only about 30 days or so with very good tolerance to cold great fall and early srping crop. There are many things you can plant still you just need to start asap.
Good Luck
Happy Growing

o

Don't forget radishes.

GO PACKERS!

Joe

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here