Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Whats best?

Posted by saood Saudi - 10b (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 23, 13 at 5:23

Ok I don't know how to ask this question. I have some spare money which I can invest in for my gardening endeavors. Just going through Amazon I noted many things including that Aero Grow thing - after shipping thats gonna cost me around USD 200. That made me think, what should I actually be buying If you had spare money, lets say $ 500-1000. What would you buy from Amazon for your gardening endeavors? That could of course be influenced by many factors. I thought sharing those ideas would result in quite a learning experience for the whole garden web community.

Thanks, Saood.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Whats best?

Afraid I am not going to give you a very helpful answer as I am a firm believer in spending my dollars close to home to support the local economy, artisans and growers. Container gardening can be a banal process or a very creative one depending on one's ability to visualize, to walk a different garden path.

Study those talented persons close by who could design complimentary products that would enhance your gardens such as a useful and beautiful pot trellis for climbers. There are so many ways to build a clay pot and a potter somewhere in your backyard to work with you. Half the fun of gardening is locating the talents to turn your garden dreams into reality.

BTW, there are numerous online explanations of how to ...do it yourself aero grow pots.

o
RE: Whats best?

• Posted by saood Saudi - 10b (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 28, 13 at 1:16

Thanks Nandina for your valuable input. The reason why I asked this here was to have ideas about stuff available and then looking for implementing those ideas on my own, if possible.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here