Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haxuan

Happy New Year, Al and friends

haxuan
11 years ago

Hullloooo..it's been some time now so I wish to say "Happy New Year" to my AGS - Al - and other friends at Container Gardening.

Also I wish to share a photo of my granddaughter, who is about a year old now.

Xuan - your friend from across the pond

Comments (10)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Hello Xuan!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

Your little beauty is looking so pretty!! I'm sure she is the apple of your eye!!!

It is so much fun having the little ones around at the holidays.. My gramdson left today, they were here for 9 days!!! Loved it, but now it is time to clean up from all of the parties!!!

She is a special little "princess" i know you are totally enjoyig her..sooo beautiful!!!!

You have a wonderful New Year too!

Take Care,

ALways love to her from you!!!

Laura

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    11 years ago

Happy New Year, friends!
    Thanks for keeping us updated, Xuan!

Josh

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    11 years ago

Ohh - Happy New Year, Xuan, MAVGM. ;-) It's really nice to hear from you - stop by more often!! Your granddaughter is already so beautiful - I can see she's going to be a heart breaker. ;-) You have every right to feel blessed by such a beautiful child.

I always liked this New Year's toast, so I think I'll share it:

"Be at War with your Vices, at Peace with your Neighbours, and let every New-Year find you a better person." ~ B Franklin

Every new year, I resolve to be less concerned with what I eat between Christmas & New Years, and more concerned with what I eat between New Years and christmas. ;-)

Al

• meyermike_1micha
    11 years ago

Lololol,,Good one Al! My mother got a kick out of that...The eating part..lol

Xuan! Isn't she just the cutest thing! I have no idea why I thought she was a boy at one point, but she is definitely a girl with that almost Ballerina look on..It is just so cute. Are you teaching her to shop at such a young age?
    Let the soiling begin..lol

Thank you for checking in with us. Yes, please do stick around more often even though I am sure your little princes consumes quite a bit of your time, more so that your plants these days:-)

Mush love from us here in good ole Siberia.

Laura, I would love to see a recent pic of yours too, now that I am sure you have many recent pics of your face, Wait, I mean grandson:-)
    By the way, why do I think you are all too young to have grandchildren these day?

Hello Josh and soon to stop by Jojo, Jodik and many others.

Happy New Year and may the next one spoil you in more ways than last, at least with the plant department:-)

Love from my Mom by the way! She has been resting with severe back pain and feeling a tad bit better after the massage I gave her. I hope she gets better for the next and coming year.

Mike and Sis

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!

What a beauty!! Everytime i see her, i just smile..

Soooo precious!!!

Mike. Pics of me? No way!!! LOLOLOL.... i did post a few for you of my Grandson over at the "Anything" thread for you and others to see. I wish i was to young.. LOL!!!

Did i tell you that i had my daughter when i was 5? :-)

Hmmmm? That would make me?

You are to funny!!! Thanks for the kind words tho...

i hope your mom is feeling better.. im sure she loved that massage!! That was so nice of you!!! Im sure she felt better after that!!! Please send her a hug for me!!!!

Take care all!!! Wanted to let Xuan keep this for her beauty!! ;-)

Happy New Year!!!

Laura

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hello Laura, Josh, Al and Mike...thank you very much for your kind words re our little beauty.

It's New Year day today so, again, I wish you all good health and prosperity in the year 2013.

Xuan - your friend of across the pond

• rina_Ontario,Canada 5a
    11 years ago

Happy New year to everyone.
    Hope this year brings good health & happiness to all.

Rina

• jodik_gw
    11 years ago

Hey, Xuan! Grandchildren are the greatest joy, aren't they? They do grow up fast, though... all of mine are in school, already! Great photo!

The best of everything this new year!

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Jodi.

The same wishes to you and Larry.

Xuan

• jodik_gw
    11 years ago

Thank you, Xuan! :-)