Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haxuan

Would someone please...

haxuan
14 years ago

... share photos of their container (flower) gardens?

I need some inspiration. Thank you.

Xuan

Comments (12)

• jodik_gw
    14 years ago

I would love to help, Xuan... but my gardens are dormant, except for my jungle indoors... and you already know how that looks!

{{gwi:55468}}

Not very colorful or inspiring at the moment. But I do have a few bulbs getting ready to bloom!

I hope all is well with you and your family... I hope to have some seeds for you as these bulbs bloom and I try pollinating!

• wesley_butterflies
    14 years ago

random clicking pic reviews this pic always very awsum on my eyes random click or not

Here is a link that might be useful: Bonsai

• haxuan
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Jodi, thank you very much for your photo. It looks so lush and warm, like a tropical jungle!

Thanks Wesley for the link. The cat is really cute.

For me, I just realized that I've made an untimely request at this time of year! Forgive me, I forgot that everyone else is in snow at the moment :-(

OK, so you should see some of my orchids.

{{gwi:55469}}

{{gwi:55471}}

{{gwi:55472}}

{{gwi:55473}}

and a hoya.

{{gwi:55474}}

Thanks for viewing.

Xuan

• jodik_gw
    14 years ago

Oh, Xuan! They're so beautiful! You have such a great climate for orchids and other lovely flowers! I love the Cymbidiums and the Oncidiums! Gorgeous!

It's nearing Christmas, but there's no snow on the ground here yet. It's cold, yet unseasonably mild for this time of year. It rained last night... we had thunderstorms! It wasn't cold enough for a freeze. It's been a strange December... up until the 6th, we had roses in bloom, and a single large Clematis had one blossom left.

• haxuan
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Jodi... thanks for your comments.

We all have strange weather, don't we? It has been much cooler here these days.

Xuan

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    14 years ago

Your pictures always make me smile, Xuan. :o)size> See?

You do a very nice job with your plants - good going!

YAGSA

• lgslgs
    14 years ago

Cannas, coleus and impatiens in a tire garden:

{{gwi:55476}}

Lynda

• haxuan
    Original Author
    14 years ago

lgslgs, thank you so much for a beautiful container garden! I really love it. Thanks again.

Al, I could see your smile, alright. Thanks for viewing my photos.

Xuan

• lathyrus_odoratus
    14 years ago

Xuan, I wish I could post something as inspiring as those that you posted. Alas, it's cold here. I do have one AV in bloom and a couple with buds, but haven't snapped any images of them. I can see what a wonderful hand you have with your flowers. Thank you for brightening my day.

• puglvr1
    14 years ago

Xuan, gorgeous as always! You have such a wonderful flare and success in everything you grow! I love looking at your pictures...its such an inspiration to me.

lgs, Very nice, thanks for sharing!!

• kevin_mcl
    14 years ago

Part of my chaotic container collection.

{{gwi:55478}}

• haxuan
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you, Kevin. Love your petunias and roses. Also, my favorite tree, the Japanese maple, isn't it in the corner there?

Please share photos of your containers last summer, everyone. I always love looking at them because I have tried very hard with containers without success ... yet!

Xuan