Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would someone please...

Posted by haxuan Vietnam (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 10, 09 at 3:35

... share photos of their container (flower) gardens?
I need some inspiration. Thank you.

Xuan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would someone please...

• Posted by jodik 5 Central IL (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 10, 09 at 12:55

I would love to help, Xuan... but my gardens are dormant, except for my jungle indoors... and you already know how that looks!

Photobucket

Not very colorful or inspiring at the moment. But I do have a few bulbs getting ready to bloom!

I hope all is well with you and your family... I hope to have some seeds for you as these bulbs bloom and I try pollinating!

o

random clicking pic reviews this pic always very awsum on my eyes random click or not

Here is a link that might be useful: Bonsai

o

Jodi, thank you very much for your photo. It looks so lush and warm, like a tropical jungle!

Thanks Wesley for the link. The cat is really cute.

For me, I just realized that I've made an untimely request at this time of year! Forgive me, I forgot that everyone else is in snow at the moment :-(

OK, so you should see some of my orchids.

and a hoya.

Thanks for viewing.

Xuan

o

• Posted by jodik 5 Central IL (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 13, 09 at 8:57

Oh, Xuan! They're so beautiful! You have such a great climate for orchids and other lovely flowers! I love the Cymbidiums and the Oncidiums! Gorgeous!

It's nearing Christmas, but there's no snow on the ground here yet. It's cold, yet unseasonably mild for this time of year. It rained last night... we had thunderstorms! It wasn't cold enough for a freeze. It's been a strange December... up until the 6th, we had roses in bloom, and a single large Clematis had one blossom left.

o

Jodi... thanks for your comments.

We all have strange weather, don't we? It has been much cooler here these days.

Xuan

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a MI (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 14, 09 at 8:46

Your pictures always make me smile, Xuan. :o) See?

You do a very nice job with your plants - good going!

YAGSA

o

• Posted by lgslgs z6 SE ohio (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 14, 09 at 20:27

Cannas, coleus and impatiens in a tire garden:

Canna tire

Lynda

o

lgslgs, thank you so much for a beautiful container garden! I really love it. Thanks again.

Al, I could see your smile, alright. Thanks for viewing my photos.

Xuan

o

Xuan, I wish I could post something as inspiring as those that you posted. Alas, it's cold here. I do have one AV in bloom and a couple with buds, but haven't snapped any images of them. I can see what a wonderful hand you have with your flowers. Thank you for brightening my day.

o

Xuan, gorgeous as always! You have such a wonderful flare and success in everything you grow! I love looking at your pictures...its such an inspiration to me.

lgs, Very nice, thanks for sharing!!

o

Part of my chaotic container collection.

o

Thank you, Kevin. Love your petunias and roses. Also, my favorite tree, the Japanese maple, isn't it in the corner there?

Please share photos of your containers last summer, everyone. I always love looking at them because I have tried very hard with containers without success ... yet!

Xuan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here