Return to the Container Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas from Down Under!!!

Posted by pkozul 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 22, 11 at 19:25

HI all,

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks also for sharing so much valuable advice and information (specially Al). Reading the posts on this forum has become a daily habit now, and it's always great to see more and more people getting involved.

Lucky for me I stumbled across these forums. As a result, our plants that were once doomed are now thriving. I've almost finished repotting every plant into the gritty mix (and some are now in the 5-1-1 mix).

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
Pete

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas from Down Under!!!

Pete,

I Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well....

Cheers to you and your family down under!!!

: )

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Laura

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 23, 11 at 13:41

It makes me very happy to learn that you've taken to heart the message that it's much easier to produce happy/healthy plants in fast draining, well-aerated, and long lasting soils, Petar; but even happier to learn how well it's working for you.

Merry Christmas to you .... and to Laura, and all the others whose company we all enjoy so much on the forum! I wish that Christmas peace in your hearts is the gift of the season and a blessing to be counted as yours all the year through! It's the feeling of peace in our hearts that best puts Christmas in the air.

Al

o

Hi all,

Thanks Al and Laura, for your kind words and wishes.

Al, your help here on these forums has been of enormous value to so many of us, and I greatly appreciate it.

Regarding progress, I posted some photos I took today on the thread I started a while back:

Gritty Mix in Australia

All the best wishes to everyone here, and your families.

Regards,
Pete

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Container Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here