Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aka_peggy

I'm getting a Dell!!

aka_peggy
18 years ago

Well, the past 2 months have certainly been interesting here @ GW. I can't describe it...I don't even wanna think about it....it's sposed to be spring and I just wanna work in the garden. Brrr...somebody turn on the heat please!!!

So I won't even mention the iV problems...or not....won't go there. But I don't think "it's" the cause of most of my problems. How knows?

I've been able to post as of late but that could change any minute. Most times I can't go back and forth between forums w/o a 2-3 min delay. I've lost messages entirely when my computer completely shuts down in the middle of something...or it freezes up. (Then I call my poor innocent puter bad, bad names) It seems to have a mind of it's own and some days are great and others it's just cranky. I'm posting this message on DH laptop.

This has been the wierdest spring I've ever seen in my 16 yrs in Maryland. We've HAD a REAL spring..in fact...we still are!! It feels like early April out there. We've had 2 days around 80 and many, many very pleasant days in the 60's & 70's. I'm not complaining, swear...I love this weather. The rain is getting to be a bit much tho. And the nights have been soooo cool or downright cold. (you listening Veilchen?)

So today DH ordered a new computer for me.

Comments (10)