Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I invite you to look at my gardening photos.

Posted by soilent_green 4b MN (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 17:49

Hello,
Things are kind of slow on the GardenWeb right now, probably due to the holiday season and the gardening off-season for many. Just wanted to invite you to my photo page if you want to look at some (mostly) gardening-related photos. I am not the greatest photographer, but I think my photos get my point across.
I have no agenda and I am not trying to sell anything. Give them a look and feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Here is a link that might be useful: My flickr photosets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I invite you to look at my gardening photos.

I am noticing on all the forums there are a lot of posts on the Conversation or Gallery side that are not responded to. I have a feeling people forget they are there. I LOVED your photos! You have a great garden. So much space. I'm envious! :-) Thanks for sharing!

o
RE: I invite you to look at my gardening photos.

prairiemoon2, thanks for your compliments. These sides of the forums are a bit quieter than the main forums. I do not think many people notice the forums' option links although they are plainly visible. Some of the areas are not really necessary either, IMHO, but they are a nice idea.

Lack of responses to this post do not bother me in the least because my images have view counters and show hundreds of views since I posted here. I have also received some nice emails from folks asking questions or offering suggestions. It is nice to see that people have an interest so I intend on continuing the concept and taking many (hopefully better) photos next gardening season.     -Tom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here