Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: have: vegetable seeds - no trade needed

Posted by jimster z7a MA (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 19:37

I have approximately six packets, more or less, of seeds to offer for each vegetable listed below. I have all the seed I can use, so I'm not looking for any seed in trade. Just E-mail to let me know what you would like, just send replacement postage stamps after receiving the seeds if you don't mind.

Cucumber, Boston Pickling

Radish, Champion

Turnip, Shogoin

Turnip (white rutabaga), Eastham

Chile, Jalapeno (hot!)

Tomatillo

Bush Bean, Flagolet Chevrier Vert

Bush Bean, Jackson Wonder Speckled Butterbean

Bush Bean, Dixie Red Butterpea

Cow Pea, Knuckle Purple Hull

Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: have: vegetable seeds - no trade needed

I'd be interested in sending a SASBE for:

Radish, Champion
Turnip, Shogoin

Please let me know! Thanks!

~Rose

o

Good Morning Jim, I would be interested in one packet of each of the seed you are offering. Will send postage when I know how much. Thanks.

o

Do you still have Dixie Red Butterpea? If so, I'd love to have some. If I send you extra postage on top of what you've asked for, would you be willing to send me two packets? We have a large garden and I haven't been able to find this variety anywhere in our area. Please let me know. Thanks!

LisaRT

o

Hi,
I would like some seeds for sase, please...
Chili jalapeno
Tomatio
Bush bean ( any type

Send details

o

plantas,
From your request, I am guessing you want snap beans (green beans). All of mine are for shelly or dried beans. All three are quite different from each other. Let me know which you prefer, or if you want them at all. Maybe do some web searches first to learn about them if necessary.

Lisart,
No problem. I'll send you as many as I can. I will send them and you can reimburse the postage by sending stamps. I'm not sure of the exact variety because these beans seem to go by several names, but they are a tasty, very small, round, dark red bean.

Everyone,
If it's alright with you, I think the simplest arrangement is for you to E-mail me your mailing address. I will send the seeds. When they arrive, you can reimburse me for the postage by sending me the equivalent amount of stamps. I wouldn't even bother to ask except that the cost of postage is no longer trivial.

Jim

o

hi do you have any tomatillos left???thanks Angela

o

• Posted by baci z10Ca (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 11, 06 at 8:44

If you have any left, I am interested in your:

Cow Pea, Knuckle Purple Hull
Turnip, Shogoin
Turnip (white rutabaga), Eastham

Thanks

o

My address is Sandra Jones
60024 Duncan Lane
Greenwood Springs, MS 38848
I would like packs of anything you have to share

o

Got my seeds! Wow, very generous! Thank you again Jimster!

~Rose

o

Newbie here. I'm interested in these seeds and any others from edibles that I can grown in zone 6 or 7 / NE Oklahoma. All I have to offer so far is Okra seeds. Please advise. THANK YOU!!!

o

Any Bush Bean, Jackson Wonder Speckled Butterbean seeds left? Been looking everywhere!

o

I would love some of everything! I am just getting my edible garden going and am happy to plant anything!

My address is:

Tiffany Gardner
700 Hamilton Crescent
Clearwater, FL 33756

Thank you!

o

do you have anything left? would be happy to trade mellon, green,red and orange pepper seeds. thanks
address
ritta
5609 obey pl
sebastain fl 32976

o

I sent an email per your request. What a generous offer, Jim! I'm hoping you have a few turnips left, but if not, I fully understand & am glad that it blessed someone else. :-)

Blessings,
Angela

o

Jim
if you have any tomatillo seeds, butterbean, cowpeas or butterpea I would love to have some
thanks so much for the offer i'll reimbuse postage
rhashell romans
11356 markland pike vevay, in 47043
marketbasket@netzero.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here