Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Asian Cucumber and Chinese broccli seeds

Posted by Jane_Rain 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 21:27

Hi everyone,

I am seeking Asian vegetable seeds, particularly interested in Asian cucumber seeds (long cucumber) such as Japanese Soyu Cucumber, Chinese broccoli (Gai Lan), Garland Chrysanthemum, baby bok Choi. I would also like to have arugula, green beans, Chive, dill, fennel seeds trade along with the Asian veg seeds if possible.

I have Goji berry, pasilla pepper, chilaca pepper, bitter melon , kobacha (Japanese pumkin), kiwi seeds, and limited morning glory and basil seeds as well. I don't know how to make the "trade list", no page editing button found.

Happy gardening!

Jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Asian Cucumber and Chinese broccli seeds

This message is for "smallfern":

Thank you very much for reading my post and for your email, I am looking forward to communicating with you, but your member page was set up not allow others to reply because you don't allow other members to see your email address and didn't select "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site".. Could you please modify your profile page so I can send you email? Thank you.

P.S. Yes, baby bok choy means mean Xio Pai Cai (literally translated to Small White Veg).

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 19:21

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here