Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Perennial veggies, trade for other perennial veggies.

Posted by infiniteohms 5 Me (My Page) on
Fri, May 30, 14 at 11:38

I have these perennial veggies to trade as plants:
Sea Kale (root cuttings from this springs, with leaves)
Fuki
Turkish Rocket (seedlings)
French Sorrel
Good King Henry (seedlings)
Water Celery (Oenanthe javanica)
Hablitzia Tamnoides (seedlings)
Dystaenia takesimana (seedlings)
I also have these seeds:
Fuki
Udo
Good KIng Henry (small amount)
Hablitzia Tamnoides
Dystaenia takesimana

I am interested in growing other zone 5 hardy perennial veggies (or fruit), but feel free to check out my list for other things i am looking for, or make me a offer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Perennial veggies, trade for other perennial veggies.

I have perennial broccoli "nine star" seed that I can trade...I would be interested in Udo seed.
This is my first year growing it, so I can't swear that it's zone 5 hardy, but from what I've researched, it does seem to be..I can't find much info on it to tell me if it reseeds or if it comes back from the roots....if not ,it seeds well, and my germination rate was near 100%...it is a white broccoli, and stems and leaves are edible, too..it is more of a "cut and come again" type plant..it will keep putting out florets as long you keep cutting them..
a lot of google entries, but they seem to all have the same info! Let me know if you are interested in a trade

Here is a link that might be useful: info at permies forum

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here