Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ganesh108

HAVE: Curry Plant Seeds

ganesh108
17 years ago

I will have curry plant seeds soon to trade. If anyone is interested email me. I am only interested in vegetable seeds for now. I am specially interested in stupice tomato seeds. Since curry seeds are very rare and limited I'll offer 3 seeds per trade.

Thanks

Sonya

Comments (7)

• liznbeatle
    17 years ago

Dear Sonya,
    I love to cook with curry. Is it zone 7 freindly? I would love to grow some. I have some vegies to trade if you check my list. I would like to know how you started yours and maintained it also please. Thank you
    Lisa

• vidnand
    16 years ago

Hi Sonya,
    Do you have seeds this year. I have few seeds like indian red chillies, Okra, Eggplant and some seeds I got here like carrots, beets etc. Pls. lemme know if you are interested in any.

Thanks in advance.

Srividya

• reginaaginar
    16 years ago

I am interested in fresh curry seeds if you still have any. I have seeds of lauki, karela, faizabadi green chilli to trade, if you are interesed
    Regina

• allan0410e
    15 years ago

ganesh108 : I have Lemongrass seeds which are also very rare (hardly ever flower). Only viability is not known - so would send you plenty of them. If planting a few of them gives you success you can trade the rest.
    Some questions; will Lemongrass grow where you are living, your post is a few years old, so does the offer still stand. Also is it Curry leaf tree (Murraya koenigii) or Curry Plant (Helichysum Italicum) seeds that you are trading. I want both So it does not matter. The tree does not have a shortage of seeds so its Curry Plant yes ?

• seemesus_gmail_com
    14 years ago

Hello Sonya,
    Please send me some Curry Plant seeds.
    I can give you rare veg seeds.
    Please let me know. seemesus@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Sun

• doku
    14 years ago

if you still have any & they are still any good, i'd be interested in doing a trade for some. :)

• nostalgian
    13 years ago

I am having a tough time finding these. I will apprecaite if someone can trade me some curry leaf seeeds or plant.

Thanks
    I have carom and mustard plants.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!