Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for ground cherry seeds

Posted by elvimiller MI (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 12 at 0:09

does anyone have any ground cherry seeds they can share? i bought some on ebay and non came up! i tried another place and only got 1 plant! That will not be enough to feed 8 of us! In return I can share dill atlantic pumpkin seed organic beefsteak tomato, apple/snake/luffa gourds, polish spinach, and banana melon seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for ground cherry seeds

Did you check the Exchanges forums here? There are several of them - a general exchange and vegetable seed exchange etc. but you'll most likely find them over on the Tomato Exchange linked below.

I know both Seed Savers Exchange and Territorial Seed as well as several other seed companies carry them if all else fails.

Dave

Here is a link that might be useful: Tomato Exchange forum

o
RE: Looking for ground cherry seeds

• Posted by t-bird Chicago 5/6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 29, 12 at 13:01

I have some - aunt molly. just bought this year and mine are up. How many seeds are you looking for?

btw - my packet says 28-35 days to germination - bottom heat helps - so you might still get some up.

send an email if you want some seeds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vegetable Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here